Targos – Professional expertise for biomarker development
Targos & Ultivue
Targos and Ultivue partner to incorporate highly standardized UltiMapper™ tissue multiplex phenotypic assays in support of clinical research services.
Research and experience of Targos staff
- Published by Springer
20. February 2019
Targos is proud to present the new comprehensive Springer Nature publication Predictive Biomarkers in Oncology. Applications in Precision Medicine- edited by Sunil Badve, Indiana University and George Kumar, Targos Inc, co-authored by many international experts from academic, clinical, government (FDA, NCI), and industry background: demonstrating our network and expertise.
Philips & Targos
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) and Targos, today announced a joint initiative to enhance digital pathology education and help drive the global standardization of clinical biomarkers.
31st European Congress of Pathology
- Pathology is Nice
1. Standardised structured training of pathologists to improve inter- and intra-reader reproducibility for scoring PD-L1 expression levels in non-small cell lung cancer: results of a worldwide training programme.
2. Digital microscopy - is there a need for standardisation?
3. High reproducibility of PD-L1 scoring among pathologists participating in live trainings.
Prof. Reinhard Büttner:
• Genomic profiling for driver mutations in cancer: NTRK gene fusions (Bayer)
• LS-09 From respectable to exceptional: advancing beyond existing PD-L1 test capabilities for histologic and cytologic NSCLC specimens (AstraZeneca)
Prof. Bharat Jasani:
• Strategies for addressing the intrinsic source of error associated with PD-L1 scoring and interpretation.
Targos offers PD-L1 training
In addition, we also provide PD-L1 testing services within clinical trials utilizing currently commercially available PD-L1 IVD assays (SP142, SP263, 22C3, 28-8) validated in a fully CAP/CLIA compliant environment.
TARGOS Molecular Pathology GmbH
+49 561-50045299 +49 561-50045355 email@example.com